Join a team of dedicated Embryologists.
About the role:
Reporting to the Laboratory Supervisor, this position exists to provide embryology, andrology and PGD services to Victorian Monash IVF clinics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Perform Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) procedures Provide patients with exceptional care and support
- Learn and adhere to established protocols
- Participation and adherence to internal quality assurance (IQA )and external quality assurance (EQA) procedures
- Be proficient in all aspects of ART achieving competency in agreed procedures in designated time frames
- Understanding and adherence to Monash IVF clinical and laboratory protocols
- Understanding and adherence to Monash IVF services, processes and systems.
- Understand the workplace health and safety policies and emergency procedures
- Take all reasonable steps to ensure a safe environment
- Report all work related hazards, incidents and/or injuries
- Completion of learning management system ( LMS) modules in designated time frames
- Reporting of events into Riskman management system
- Undertake all interactions in a culturally sensitive manner
You will bring to the role:
- Tertiary qualifications in reproductive science
- Membership to a relevant professional body (i.e. FSA, SIRT)
- Satisfactory National Police Certificate
- Extensive knowledge of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- Skilled in all facets of clinical human embryology, and andrology
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Competent user of Monash IVF Group systems
- Knowledge of ART legislation and clinical protocols
- Well developed communication skills including presentation skills
How to apply:
To express interest, visit our career page on www.monashivfgroup.com and apply by forwarding your covering letter together with a current resume.
For all confidential enquiries please contact:
HR Business Partner – VIC
+61 447 610 849
Closing Date: Wednesday 25 November 2020
All personal information received by us from you or about you will be stored, used and disclosed by us in accordance with our Privacy of Your Information Policy which can be found on www.monashivf.com.