Join a team of dedicated nurses at our Clayton clinic
- A rewarding opportunity to work with top IVF Specialists
- Clayton based Full Time position
- On the Job training provided
About the role:
Reporting to the Nursing Team Leader, the IVF Nurse is responsible for coordinating and delivering nursing services as directed by Fertility specialists, consulting at the Monash IVF Clinic based in Clayton.
The successful candidate will join a high performing, collaborative and cohesive team to provide exceptional service to our patients. Such nursing services include providing information, education and support to patients before, during and after IVF treatment.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Current RN registration
- Recent experience in nursing
- The desire and passion to provide skilled primary nursing care to patients
- The dedication and commitment towards supporting others
- The capability to apply appropriate application of clinical knowledge
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- General knowledge of donor and surrogacy programs
- A willingness to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team and across other departments
- Ultrasound scanning and phlebotomy skills (desired)
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Attention to detail focus
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- The ability to demonstrate the Monash IVF Group Values on a regular basis
To express your interest in applying for this opportunity, forward your covering letter together with a current resume.
HR Business Partner VIC
0447 610 849
All personal information received by us from you or about you will be stored, used and disclosed by us in accordance with our Privacy of Your Information Policy.