An exciting leadership role at a leading fertility organisation
- Exciting Leadership Opportunity
- Permanent full-time
- Clayton Location
Monash IVF Group is a leading provider of fertility care, specialist women's imaging and diagnostic services in Australia and Malaysia.
Monash Ultrasound For Women (MUFW) is a company of the Monash IVF Group and is Melbourne's premier provider of specialist obstetric and gynaecological diagnostic ultrasound services. Clinics are located at Berwick, Box Hill, Clayton, Richmond and Mulgrave.
Monash IVF Group employs more than 650 passionate staff together with over 100 doctors across its 20 Australian fertility clinics and 17 ultrasound practices.
About the role:
A rare opportunity has become available at our Monash Ultrasound for Women Clayton site. Our Clinic Coordinator role is responsible for coordinating the service delivery within the clinic as well as supporting and supervising the patient services staff. Whilst based at Clayton, at times you may also be required to provide cover at our other clinics.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing clinic reception and administrative functions
- Registering and scheduling patient appointments
- Answering telephones and screening/triaging patients for appropriate appointment bookings
- Patient billing and receipting
- Cash handling and processing Eftpos, Medicare and end of day banking reconciliation
- Scanning and allocating patient records with accurate data entry
- Providing ongoing support to Sonographers, Sonologists and Genetic Counsellors
- Liaising with external GP’s, specialists and their staff
- Consulting with patients to obtain a maternal history and taking blood pressures
- Preparing consulting rooms and the clinic for the day
- Overseeing the clinic to ensure efficient day to day operations
- Ordering of medical and stationery supplies
- Processing accounts and staff timesheets
- Leading and developing a small team of clinic reception staff
- General administration duties as required
- Demonstrable medical / specialist reception experience
- A strong customer service orientation and professionalism
- Be able to multitask and prioritise with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive team player that is also able to work autonomously
- Exceptional telephone etiquette and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite and medical software
- Understanding of MBS item numbers and billing
- Flexibility with work schedule as per business needs
- Display emotional maturity, compassion and empathy for all our patients
- Passion for great customer service
- Effective team building – empowers others and creates strong morale
- Motivated and enthusiastic and ability to meet the set goals
- Interpersonal savvy - listening and responding, building rapport across diverse groups
- Excellent organisational skills with a high attention to detail
- A willingness to fit in and embrace the Monash IVF Group Principles
To express your interest in this opportunity Click Here and select ‘Apply Now’ through our NEW Careers Page.
HR Business Partner – MIVF Eastern Region and MUFW
03 0447 283 149
All personal information received by us from you or about you will be stored, used and disclosed by us in accordance with our Privacy of Your Information Policy.