An opportunity exists to advance your career in a leadership role in Victoria
- Melbourne based Leadership role
- Opportunity to lead and develop a highly effective team
- Part-time Opportunity (0.6 FTE)
Monash IVF Group is a leading provider of fertility care, specialist women's imaging and diagnostic services in Australia and Malaysia.
Monash IVF Group have had many Australian and world firsts since the work of our pioneers who achieved the first IVF pregnancy in the world in 1973. With more than 600 passionate staff together with over 100 doctors across its 20 Australian fertility clinics and 17 ultrasound practices, we help bring life to the world.
About the role:
Reporting to the Scientific Director Victoria, you will provide strong leadership to the Genetics team and provide high quality genetic services to Monash IVF clinics in Victoria.
In this role you will be accountable for:
- Leading a team of professionals
- Championing continuous improvement in patient experience and clinician engagement
- Managing the laboratory performance
- Ensure compliance to NATA accreditation
- Providing hands on PGD and PGS procedures
- Other tasks as outlined in the Position Description.
- PHD qualifications in genetic science or a related field
- Minimum 10 years clinical experience in genetics
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility
- A desire for continuous development
- A strong customer service orientation and the ability to engage with patients
How to move forward:
Monash IVF Group is committed to attracting and retaining the very best talent in the industry. To express your interest in applying for this opportunity, forward your covering letter together with a current resume.
HR Business Partner VIC
0447 283 149
All personal information received by us from you or about you will be stored, used and disclosed by us in accordance with our Privacy of Your Information Policy.