A General Foreman position has become available for a growing Tier 2 builder!
- "Family feel" management style and culture
- Leadership programs to promote career progression
This Mid Tier builder takes tremendous pride in partnering with their clients to delivery mid to high rise resi, age care and retirement living projects. Their projects range from $20mil through to $100mil. They work in the CBD and also the northern and Southern suburbs providing ongoing project work in most areas.
ABOUT THE CULTURE
This company understands to retain good staff they need to provide career progression for those looking to move forward and stable environment for those are happy in their current roles.
They have leadership and mentoring programs in place to enable staff to progress. They also encourage their managers to continually engage with their staff to ensure that they don't feel like they are becoming a number in a machine, as it is really important to them to retain the family feel.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Conducting site inductions for staff and sub-contractors
- Managing the sub-contractors to ensure they are fulfilling their roles and responsibilities, monitoring their performance daily in regards to safety, quality and programme and report deficiencies to the Site Manager
- Assisting the Site Manager in the commissioning and handover of the project by ensuring all relevant documentation is completed and provided to the Project Manager
- Managing cost control for certain aspects of the project, as directed by the Site Manager, in order to ensure the project meets its required performance targets in relation to budget
To be considered for the role of a Foreman you will require:
- Trade background
- Demonstrable experience as Foreman on residential/commercial top tier construction projects.
- Proven experience of effectively manage a team including sub-contractors, in a professional manner and ensuring longevity of relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
Degree in Construction Management or equivalent couple with experience working for another builder on commercial projects
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you please click APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion please call Carys on 0450 092 773