A great career progression role has become available. Tier 2 builder looking for their next Project Manager
- "Family feel" management style and culture
- Leadership programs to promote career progression
This Mid Tier builder takes tremendous pride in partnering with their clients to delivery mid to high rise resi, age care and retirement living projects. Their projects range from $20mil through to $100mil. They work in the CBD and also the northern and Southern suburbs providing ongoing project work in most areas.
ABOUT THE CULTURE
This company understands to retain good staff they need to provide career progression for those looking to move forward and stable environment for those are happy in their current roles.
They have leadership and mentoring programs in place to enable staff to progress. They also encourage their managers to continually engage with their staff to ensure that they don't feel like they are becoming a number in a machine, as it is really important to them to retain the family feel.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are currently looking for an experienced Project manager who can lead, contribute, engage and supervise their next project.
- Ensure successful execution of project operations to achieve the business objectives and strategic direction.
- Site organisation and staffing procedures.
- Time and quality control.
- Effective management of site teams and sub-contractors.
- Tertiary degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management, Building, Construction or equivalent
- Manager across multi-unit residential construction.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor a project team
- Experience managing projects with a high focus on safety, quality and environment challenges
- At least 3 years Australian work experience required and must have PR
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
Degree in Construction Management or equivalent couple with experience working for another builder on commercial projects
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you please click APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion please call Carys on 0450 092 773