Great opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to deliver a $55M mixed use residential project.
Our client is an established property developer who has built a strong reputation in the construction industry delivering quality projects for over 2 decades. They are a vibrant team, mixed with experience and maturity, which has created a strong culture in this company and solid staff retention. They deliver new mixed use high-rise residential projects across Sydney.
ABOUT THEIR CULTURE
They believe service and quality are imperative to their business, while providing a safe working environment is something they take very seriously. Their quality projects are built on strong partnerships within the industry.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
- Programming and co-ordination of sub contractors, suppliers, and materials deliveries.
- Liaison with client ensuring successful delivery of project to schedule
- Managing OHS compliance.
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery of large high-rise projects
- Good management skills with the ability to motivate and drive both direct and sub-contract labour.
- Exceptional organisational and communication skills
- Experience on projects valued between $50-70M
- Experience managing a site team
- Safety management
Construction Trade or Degree Qualifications or equivalent coupled relevant experience
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you please click APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion please call Nadia on 0450 515 252