Project Manager needed for a $55m high rise project, work on the project from start to finish
- Work on a Project from start to finish
- Generous salary on offer
Our client has built a strong reputation in the construction industry delivering quality projects for over 2 decades. They are a vibrant team, mixed with experience and maturity, which has created a strong culture in this company and solid staff retention. They deliver new residential high rise projects from $1- $55m
ABOUT THE CULTURE
They believe service and quality are imperative to their business, while providing a safe working environment is something they take very seriously. Their quality projects are built on strong partnerships within the industry.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are currently looking for an experienced Project manager who can lead, contribute, engage and supervise their next project.
- Ensure successful execution of project operations to achieve the business objectives and strategic direction.
- Site organisation and staffing procedures.
- Time and quality control.
- Effective management of site teams and sub-contractors.
- Tertiary degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Project Management, Building, Construction or equivalent
- Manager across multi-unit residential construction.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor a project team
- Experience managing projects with a high focus on safety, quality and environment challenges
- At least 3 years Australian work experience required and must have PR
If this sounds like you please click APPLY NOW or for a confidential discussion please call Nadia on 0450 515 252