Global medtech leader. Brand new role. Manage, lead & coach a team. Raise awareness & drive therapy adoption. Cutting edge cardiac device technology.
- Minimally invasive cardiac technology
- Global medtech company
- Newly created role
- Total package starts $195K (base, super, car, bonus)
Our global medtech client is well known for pioneering and developing innovative medical devices. This has resulted in them being proud leaders in their market segments.
In this newly created role you will manage and lead an entrepreneurial and dynamic national team of Therapy Development Specialists.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing, coaching and leading a sales team
- Raising company brand recognition and therapy promotion to the referral base through regular engagement, education and outreach activities
- Understanding and identification of referral dynamics and behaviours
- Develop and execute strategies to influence referral behaviours
- Identify and develop relationships with key stakeholders including KOLs and clinical advocates
- Establish key performance criteria and metrics
- Provide evidence based technical expertise on devices, procedures and patient selection
We would like to hear from you if you have the following:
- Bachelor degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years' experience managing, coaching and leading a sales team in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Cardiology experience preferred
- Experience in key account management and KOL/stakeholder development
- Proven ability to influence behaviour change among healthcare professionals
You will be joining a reputable market leader in this inaugural role where you can make a real difference to how medical professionals care for their patients. An salary package is on offer including base, super, car allowance and performance bonus.
To express interest in this role click on the APPLY button and send us your CV in MS Word format. Alternatively call us for a confidential discussion about your next career move - Sally 0468 474 842 or Amanda 0421 197 297.
SAPPHIRE HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT
With over 28 years combined expertise in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry you can leverage upon our networks and knowledge to progress your career. We understand that finding a new job can be time consuming and frustrating, therefore it helps to have support and guidance along the way. Whether you are a rookie trying to secure your first role or a seasoned medical professional looking for career advancement, call us for a confidential chat.