Brilliant opportunity in cutting edge cardiovascular technology 🔸Brand new role with global leader 🔸Will suit those with theatre & medical sales exp
- At the forefront of Interventional Cardiology
- Brand new role with highly respected Global Leader
- Adelaide based position - no on call
Our global client is well known for pioneering and developing innovative medical technologies. This is an opportunity to utilise your clinical expertise in a progressive area of interventional cardiology and to make a real impact to patient outcomes.
You will work in collaboration with the sales team to provide clinical, educational and case support to Interventional Cardiologists and their teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop relationships with the interventional teams within your accounts
- Be a subject matter expert - Acquire and maintain high level of product and therapy knowledge
- Provide exceptional customer service and case support
- Develop relationships and referral networks with relevant physicians
We would like to hear from you if you have the following:
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Clinical support experience or medical device sales experience
- Experience in surgical sales or interventional medical devices (such as cardiology, radiology, endovascular, neurovascular, peripheral vascular, or CRM)
- Tenure and a proven track record of success in previous roles
You will be joining a reputable market leader and you will be in a role where you can make a real difference to how medical professionals care for their patients. For the right person there are professional development opportunities. An attractive salary package is on offer including base, super, car allowance and incentives.
To express interest in this role click on the APPLY button and send us your CV in MS Word format. Alternatively call us for a confidential discussion about your next career move - Sally 0468 474 842 or Amanda 0421 197 297.
SAPPHIRE HEALTHCARE RECRUITMENT
With over 28 years combined expertise in the pharmaceutical and medical device industry you can leverage upon our networks and knowledge to progress your career. We understand that finding a new job can be time consuming and frustrating, therefore it helps to have support and guidance along the way. Whether you are a rookie trying to secure your first role or a seasoned medical professional looking for career advancement, call us for a confidential chat.