Established medical device company - Inside sales & customer service. Permanent role. Base salary+bonus, Upper North Shore office.
- Close knit team in a dynamic global company
- Above standard super + bonuses + onsite covered parking
- Permanent full time role, Upper North Shore location close to public transport
For over fifty years this company has established itself as a leading supplier of medical and surgical products. They have expanded into the Australian market and are now seeking a motivated Inside Sales Coordinator to join their team in Sydney.
Why consider this role?
This is a career opportunity, not just a job. You will have the backing of a global expanding company, yet the comfort of working in a close knit group of people. Your role is integral to the success of the whole team and you will play a part in the company success story!
Presenting a well known and respected brand to the customers is an advantage and your ability to capitalise on this will add to your success.
Furthermore, a generous base salary is on offer, plus above standard superannuation (10.5%), KPI based bonuses and a convenient location walking distance to the train station. Onsite undercover parking is also available!
Key responsibilities of this great role include:
- Providing a professional, confident, friendly and personal service promoting client independence and peace of mind
- Being the first point of contact for direct enquiries (phone & email)
- Providing product advice to end users including Nurses & Doctors
- Converting short term buyers to subscription buyers
- Order entry, efficient stock management and timely deliveries
- Playing an important support role to the national team of field based representatives with the opportunity to visit customers in the field.
An articulate and engaging telephone manner and ability to develop instant rapport with customers is essential. Ideally we are seeking experience developing long term relationships with customers in previous roles.
Tertiary qualifications and/or experience working in a clinical environment would be beneficial but not essential.
You are welcome to call for a discussion about your suitability for the role (Sally: 0468 474 842 or Amanda 0421 197 297) or simply click apply and attach your resume.