Pioneering employer of choice seeks experienced medical device Sales Manager in QLD. Capital equipment portfolio, established team. Uncapped comms.
- Global medical device giant & employer of choice
- Established team
- Excellent rewards – uncapped commission
There are few companies offering what this international organisation can – state-of-the-art products, sustained growth, excellent remuneration and career prospects. Innovative and premium quality products promoted through the development of close relationships with hospital customers have ensured their success. Commitment to creating the best possibly work environment for their employees means they are consistently the recipient of best employer awards.
As Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Providing inspirational leadership to the sales team to achieve and optimise business growth, sales and profit targets in each territory.
- Developing a successful, talented, knowledgeable and motivated sales force. Maintaining employee engagement scores.
- Building new clients and maintaining and providing service to existing clients.
- Close collaboration with the portfolio’s marketing personnel and with business development and corporate communications staff to lead and implement sales strategies for the portfolio’s business.
- Coordinating and driving product launches and managing product recalls effectively.
- Driving business improvement strategies.
We invite expressions of interest from candidates with the following:
- A proven track record in leading and motivating sales teams, developing and coaching people, and delivering sales results.
- Medical device industry and Queensland hospital knowledge and experience.
- Financial analysis, budgets and forecasting experience.
- Experience implementing continuous improvement processes and practices for sales and business development.
- Sales, sales negotiation and business development skills.
- Capability to effectively achieve sales and drive long term business objectives.
- Negotiation, presentation and communication skills to effectively build relationships with surgeons, other key clients, stakeholders and senior members of the community and government.
- Territory planning, service planning and performance monitoring skills.
- Recruitment and induction experience.
- Tertiary qualification preferred.
- An attractive six figure base salary commensurate with your experience
- Generous car allowance
- Uncapped bonuses
- Total package (including on target bonuses, super, car, base) from $220K
To express interest, please click the APPLY button on this advert and send us your CV in MS Word format. Alternatively call Sally Hodgkinson on 0468 474 842 or Amanda Gan on 0421 197 297 for a confidential discussion.