Long term 6 x 3 month contract terms! ACT location!
- Long term work opportunity
- Open to all with work rights
- Canberra location
Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual with strong SAS skills, knowledge and experience. This role would suit someone who has excellent communication skills, the ability to convey technical ideas to a non-technical audience and enjoys helping people resolve issues.
This role is based in ACT and will require contractors to be onsite. However, this role is open to any candidates who have work rights in Australia.
The day-to-day work of the role entails:
- Providing hands on assistance and advice to SAS users across the business
- Assist SAS users in developing and maintaining SAS code to prepare data, undertake analysis, and produce reporting outputs
- Provide support to SAS users
- Resolving ad hoc issues, providing one-on-one support and training, and developing user guides and training material.
- Helping staff use unique infrastructure related to SAS, which includes a range of custom SAS Enterprise Guide Wizards/Add-ons, integration components between SAS and SharePoint, and shared methods for the production of graphs and tables.
- Delivering a range of SAS support and data loading functions.
We are looking for candidates who can show:
- Significant technical expertise and experience in SAS and SAS Enterprise Guide
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed ability to develop productive relationships
- Well-developed organisational skills, including the ability to determine priorities, develop local strategies, procedures and work practices.
- Demonstrates personal drive and integrity.
Get your application in to us today and call Maddie on 0419 722 823!