Ongoing Assignment for Senior Payroll Officer | Great Hourly Rate| Western Suburbs, Work Close To Home |
- Immediate Start
- Ongoing Temporary Assignment
- Onsite Parking Available
Our client is a market leader in their niche industry and they have an opportunity for a temporary Senior Payroll Officer to work closely with their high performing payroll team and greater finance function. You will be responsible for a variety of payroll duties with the all the training and support required to successfully complete the assignment. This is a fast paced environment with a family friendly feel and a strong sense of team work.
The Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare, process and distribute the fortnightly wages
- Preparation of tax, payroll tax and workers compensation, on a fortnightly, monthly basis and annual returns and superannuation reconciliation and payment
- Preparation of month end reports including headcount and reporting for finance and audit purposes
- Maintenance of personnel and payroll records
- Liaison with line management and employees to investigate and resolve payroll discrepancies and issues
- Assist in the review and analysis of payroll practices and processes to ensure they continue to support the organisation’s needs
- Be constantly looking for opportunities to implement improvements, successfully combining compliance and user-friendliness
- Document processes and assist in the development of training materials and communication of processes across the organisation
- Work closely with human resources colleagues to ensure all terms and conditions of employee agreements are correctly reflected
- Complete any other duties as required by either the CFO or the National Payroll Manager
We are looking for someone who has experience in a similar role processing a large payroll of up to 1000 employees. Experience working with a large payroll system will be viewed upon favorably, Our client uses ADP however this experience is not essential. The successful incumbent will also possess a strong attention to detail coupled with advanced excel skills, a service delivery focus and strong relationship building skills. This is a temporary ongoing assignment and we are looking for someone who can start immediately.
Don't delay, this role will not last long! we ask that your cover letter and resume be submitted in Word format.