Growing teams of specialists improving our Full-Stack Development capabilities, capacity and quality across DevOps delivery.
- Sydney based with an immediate start
- Blue-Chip Client
- Challenging project, working with a well-established team.
Growing teams of specialists improving our Full-Stack Development capabilities, capacity and quality across DevOps delivery for DX's most sophisticated, blue-chip clients.
Since 2001 DX Solutions has established as one of Sydney's leading end-to-end ICT service providers, earning a reputation for innovation, insight and leadership in the professional services industry. Being listed in BRW's Fast 100 in both 2014 and 2015 is testament to the drive, commitment and strength of our 200-strong team.
What Our People Say
‘DX is large enough to be able to engage with globally recognised clients and propose cutting-edge solutions, yet there’s still a genuine human connection amongst staff. Each person is looked after in a way which I have not seen at other workplaces. There is a lot of room for growth or change of direction within the business.’ – Lead Process & Business Analyst.
We‘re growing our high calibre team of DevOps Engineers from junior through to senior level to offer the best Consulting experience across various Clients and industry sectors. This a very exciting time to be a part of smart DX teams that are making notable industry impressions as we not only undergo our business transformation but lead reputable Clients in their future digital transformation journey and support their business strategy.
- Work together with the DevOps team on cutting-edge technology projects
- Define and implement software development initiatives using sound software engineering principles in the context of Continuous Delivery platforms and integration(s) across distributed systems
- Leverage business and technical knowledge to drive successful outcomes for both client and business.
- Experience in software engineering using Python, with proven experience of delivery within a DevOps framework.
- A track record of delivery working in CI/CD environments utilising Jenkins, Bamboo and Postman tech stacks.
- Experience with AWS Cloud is essential, with certifications highly regarded.
- Passion and desire to interact with many different software engineering teams to engineer, test, deploy and report on quality, security and stability and product performance
- Proficiency as a full-stack developer with a track record of successful delivery scripting in Python.
- Uncompromised coding skills using Object Oriented Programming language(s)
- Proven ability driving cross-functional technical discussions for teams and sound decision making
- Strong self-motivation discipline and charismatic self-starter
- Excellent communication ability and possessing the skills to both present and explain details to business and technical audiences through mutually translatable language
- Experienced at driving organisational change through strategic consulting
- Proficient in a cloud environment and potentially certified with a cloud provider
- Relationship and teamwork focus
- Flexible, adaptable, helpful approach
- Welcoming of changes and feedback
- Service-driven mentality
- ‘Do what it takes’ attitude
- Desire to reflect and improve
- Drive for superior design and technical excellence
- The critical success factor for these positions will be the successful demonstrating of Quality Engineering excellence into how we build the next generation of software through future leaders.
What We’re About
We’re here to help organisations thrive in the changing digital economy through deep expertise and extensive technological knowledge supported by a firmly embedded service culture that makes us easy to deal with, at every level.
We actively cultivate a working environment of stability, security, growth and support for our team. Beyond being an equal opportunity employer, we value the strength that comes with diversity via with the skills and experience different genders, cultures and walks of life bring to our delivery. We believe teamwork is everything; the secret ingredient that has ensured our track record of complex Systems Integration with multi-vendor teams, from day one.
If you embrace innovation and change, possess natural curiosity and hunger to build on your capability, knowledge and skills, you might have what it takes to excel at DX Solutions and make the next big move in your career.
Are you in?
Join us by clicking on the apply button and read more about DX Solutions’ team and culture at DX.com.au.