This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Sydney-based BDM to earn commission rapidly
- New business development and client acquisitions
- Passion for building pipeline and achieving annual sales quotas
- Sydney based (With up to 50% travel)
About the Company
Established in 2001, DX Solutions is on a mission to transform business through people, process and intelligent automation. We work with some amazing, technically progressive Government and Enterprise customers in the areas of Quality Engineering and Assurance, DevOps and CI/CD, Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Networks.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Sydney-based BDM to earn commission rapidly. We have pre-existing agreements with tier-1 customers that will allow you to get productive from day one! This will suit someone who understands the SDLC and can align the value of our professional, managed and staff augmentation services to new and existing clients. You’ll have a proven track record of sales experience at the Enterprise level. It will suit a hunter; someone hungry for new business success built on driving innovative, value-based outcomes. You’ll be exposed to some of the latest, emerging technologies and are adept in communicating the value of technology in business terms.
· 5+ years of mid-market / enterprise sales experience
· Experience selling software + services
· A love of learning
· Strong understanding of budgeting, forecasting and planning
· Strong understanding of the SDLC and one or more of our core capabilities (Agile / QA / DevOps / RPA / Networks)
· Experience selling to C-Suite and senior stakeholders
· Proactive and self-sufficient mindset
· A business-related background ideal
You value teamwork, building strong internal and external relationships and look to help others even if “it’s not my job”. You are passionate about the customer and obsessed with delivering value and strong outcomes. You constructively challenge the status quo; love learning about new things and seek to leave everything you touch better than it was before. You are humble but candid – listening, asking questions and communicating clearly. You demonstrate humility; taking responsibility for your mistakes and treating everyone with fairness and respect.
Why work at DX?
· Continual exposure exciting new technologies
· A strong culture of learning – development opportunities abound!
· Flexibility to juggle what’s important to you with work
· Regular team bonding and social functions
· Our sunny, light-filled office is just minutes from Wynyard and Circular Quay
· An abundance of job satisfaction if you love solving interesting problems and feeling appreciated for your efforts
· A varied and interesting client base means you’ll get to work with some fantastically progressive companies
· Great remuneration and commission structure
With your application, please provide a cover letter telling us why you’ll kill your target!