Outstanding e-commerce and internal sales opportunity with a national leader. Role can be based either in Sydney or Adelaide.
- Strong e-commerce focus
- Either remote or office based
The role can be based in either Sydney or Adelaide working remotely, however you will be required to work in the office two days per week as a minimum.
- Process website and wholesale customer orders and purchase of stock from suppliers for each order.
- Search tender websites for open and new tenders for all products.
- Handle incoming sales enquiries directly from customers or referred from field sales reps.
- Engaging with the customer, quoting a specific product and liaising with the sales rep/customer to close the sale.
- Organisation of internal sales documents and SharePoint folders.
- Update of website products, SEO and google adwords.
- Keep track of stock levels.
- General sales administrative tasks.
- Experienced user of WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Experienced user of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience running an e-commerce website with respect to new or existing product setup, SEO product engagement, mail chimp, email marketing campaigns and sales reporting.
- Previous experience in building Brand Awareness of any products.
- Previous experience using CRMs and/or ERP systems with preference to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Previous experience in an internal sales role and dealing with customers as well as field sales reps.
- Highly organised with ability to work remotely and autonomously.