Exciting GM opportunity with a leading National Weighing & Process Instrumentation company.
- National Leader - Weighing & Process Instrumentation
- Exciting Leadership Role
- Western Sydney Location
Our client is a leading manufacturer, supplier and service provider in the fields of weighing, laboratory and process instrumentation. With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth, they are seeking to appoint an experienced General Manager to join their head office in Western Sydney. The company prides itself on putting their employees first with an emphasis on work-life balance while delivering a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To work closely with the Directors to provide leadership, direction and support to the broader business.
- To be responsible for identifying and driving ongoing business improvements across all functional divisions to deliver key financial and operational objectives.
- Lead and develop a culture of customer service excellence, while at the same time coach, mentor and develop a high potential and diverse workforce.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrate ideally a strong commercial background in Process Instrumentation & Industrial Automation; or similar industry environment.
- Ability to develop and successfully implement plans, forecasts and reports.
- Strong communication & negotiation skills.
- Previous experience working in a customer focused and fast paced professional environment.