12 month Maternity Leave Contract with a Global Freight Provider.
- 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract
- Global Freight Leader
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant you will provide management accounting expertise to operations in analysis of operational data, reporting, budgeting and forecasting, development and reporting of KPIs and systems integrity and functionality.
Responsibilities of the role:
- The accurate and timely completion of month end management reports.
- The effective analysis of revenue and expenditure to highlight adverse budget variances.
- Monitor IT platforms and ensure accuracy and timeliness of information.
- Write ad hoc financial and non-financial reports.
- Liaise with Operations regarding any operational variances.
- Prepare month end accruals and journals.
- Manage the integrated operational model for budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated budgets.
- Assist in the preparation of consolidated forecasts.
- Develop and maintain management KPI’s based on corporate and individual criteria.
- Responsible for understanding the integrity of data and functionality of key systems used.
- Provide support to the Senior Management Accountant as required.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting or related discipline.
- CA or CPA qualification
- Strong experience in a Management Accountant position within a commercial organisation.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Demonstrable advanced analytical ability.