We have an opportunity for a, experienced Construction Manager to join our Leadership Management team.
- Leadership role
- Award Winning Company
- Attractive Remuneration Package
We are seeking an experienced Residential Construction Manager with a passion for building beautiful homes.
Wisdom Property Group is an award winning residential builder in NSW employing nearly 200 staff and partnering with over 200 contractors. As a Company we have a strong focus on creating an exceptional customer experience whilst building beautifully designed homes so our clients can live the life they desire.
The Head of Construction is a member of the Executive Team and is a pivitol leadership role within the Company accountable for the management, growth overall performance of the Construction Department.
The role has a strong focus on safety, operations and relationships, partnering closely with trades, suppliers and key stakeholders across the business and broader sector. The role provides leadership in the areas of safety, business improvement and modern construction practice whilst leading the development and implementation of strategic, operational and tactical plans to ensure overall quality and compliance whilst working to set financial targets.
Essential & Desirable Selection Criteria
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction management with a volume home builder.
- Appropriate tertiary/trade qualification in Construction Management
- Builder Contractor’s Licence
- Advanced Knowledge of National Construction Code and relevant Australian Standards
- Advanced Knowledge of building products and quality standards and demonstrated application of construction management processes, means and methods
- Demonstrated commitment to, and application of, Work Health & Safety Act & Regulations
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with prior experience in leading and developing diverse teams
- Demonstrated analytical skills and commercial acumen with proven experience in managing deliverables to plan and budget
- Demonstrated experience in trade/supplier management experience
- Demonstrated customer service and conflict resolution skills to a high standard
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current White Card
- Demonstrated experience in the use of construction management software and Microsoft Office
- Experience at senior management level in lieu of tertiary/trade qualification will be considered
- 10 years industry experience
- Trade Qualified – Bricklaying or Carpentry
- Bachelor of Building and Construction
Please submit a two page application on how you meet the requirements of the role.