tekfinder have a new exciting role for a senior product designer that will come in and work closely with the head of product.
- Customers Australia wide - leading Real Estate business
- Senior Product Designer
Lead / Senior Product Designer – Leading SAAS business in the real-estate industry
Sydney - $140k-$150k+Super
tekFinder have been helping this business find great software engineers for their team and after a recent merger with another business, they’re taking the Australian market by storm. As a result, were on the lookout for their most senior Product Designer who will lead their design function along with their head of product.
Working collaboratively with product managers and engineers, you will help design mocks and assets that will directly and positively impact the growth of their digital products. They love experimenting, which means all your work will be tested with real users. Their feedback loop is fast and you'll have the opportunity to rapidly learn what users care about and how to deliver the best experiences.
Right now, the design team is small and this role will be the lead for the business. The current lead is stepping into a head of product role, working directly with customers. We’re looking for someone who can think logically and design apps that make sense.
The business listen to their customers constantly & iterate very quickly. They don’t spend months researching feelings, affinity mapping & working on mood boards because they have real customers to listen to. There isn’t too much research or psychology to this role as they already have a clear picture of what their customers want.
What you'll be doing:
- Iterative prototyping and refining designs from low-fi wireframes to beautiful mocks
- Using Figma on a daily basis, designing new tools, new workflows, customer journeys and liaising with the head of product
- Employ user-centered design methods to develop user interface specifications such as interaction models and workflows
- Create wireframe layouts for pages that present content and functionality with intuitive clarity and beautiful balance
- Lead the campaign production process — seeing the idea through the creative process to final sign off and implementation
- Work closely with our product managers, designers and engineers to define the best way to approach a problem
- Brainstorm and visualize design concepts
- Background in UX or Graphic Design, User Interaction, or related field
- Multiple years working in a UX role
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to turn product requirements, user research, usability feedback, and personal design aesthetics into easy-to-use solutions.
- Ability to approach designs collaboratively and build strong cross-functional relationships, both internal and external.
- Strong work ethic and high degree of conscientiousness
- You'll add to our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit culture