Seeking a experienced Electrical and Mechanical Shutdown Scheduler
- Residential role in Port Hedland
- Relocation Assistance & Rental Assistance provided
- Full time position
We are seeking a experienced Electrical and Mechanical Shutdown Scheduler to join our client in Port Hedland. NB: This is a residential role. Relocation assistance and rental allowance are provided
This is a permanent position.
A great opportunity for a strong leader to join a dynamic and diverse company.
- Scheduling Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance shutdowns on various mine sites in the Pilbara
- Planning & Scheduling Shuts - Small to Large
- Reporting directly to Division Manager
- You will have a Minimum 3 years’ experience with maintenance planning and scheduling in the mining sector.
- WA Drivers Licence
- Trade Qualification - either Electrical or Mechanical is preferred but knowledgeable in both.
- Knowledge in Maintenance, diagnostic tools and mining operations.
- Microsoft Excel, Project and Word skills.
- Working knowledge of OH&S compliance standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Demonstrate knowledge in methodologies and CRAW risk assessments.
- High Risk Work Licence, Confined Space and Working At Heights
- MSIC or able to obtain.
- Be able to pass a Pre-Employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol screen.
- Willing to relocate to Port Hedland
- Suitable candidates not in Port Hedland will be required to complete 1 months FIFO
- Competitive Salary
- Full Time Position
- Relocation Assistance - $3000+
- Rental Assistance - $500 p/w
On Track Recruitment Solutions provides workforce solutions to the Civil, Rail, Mining & Construction industries in Western Australia. On Track are offering skilled professionals both short/long-term career opportunities throughout Perth & Western Australia.
How to Apply
For this great opportunity please press the "Apply" button or forward your resume to Warren Gibson – firstname.lastname@example.org
For further discussion please feel free to call Warren direct on 08 6444 7853