Highly successful and established mining services provider seeks a site based Civil Engineer to join their project team.
- Site based position
- 3x1 roster - Rio Tinto Project
- Contract position with long term potential
Silverstone is a Perth based executive search and recruitment company with a highly experienced team of consultants committed to achieving the best outcomes for our candidates and clients
Our client is a highly successful contractor servicing the major mining houses of Rio Tinto and BHP. Known for their inevitable reputation for delivering projects on time, within budget and safely, they are seeking a Civil Engineer to join their new project for Rio Tinto.
This site-based FIFO position will be an initial contract position, although potential to be long term should you succeed in the role. The roster is 3x1. Your primary responsibility will be to manage the initial earthworks being road and pad construction works, overseeing the project team to ensure successful delivery of the work scope. You will have the opportunity to work under the banner of a major mining house developing key relationships along the way and building your career.
Key requirements for success:
- Relevant industry qualifications – civil engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in civil engineering including site based positions
- Clear, professional and effective communication skills
- Able to collaborate with both the blue and white collar workforce's
- A thirst for building your career
- Proactive and positive - can do attitude
- High attention to detail
To submit your interest and application please hit 'APPLY' or call 08 6365 5416 and speak to Josh Grosse.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.