Major player in the service provider / NGO sector, high profile, mana a whakaute in plenty here, strong leaders and quality services
- Be immersed in Auckland cultural communities including Maori and Pasifika
- Lead a specialist programme with influence and ability to set direction
- Be aligned with a major player
Life is an ever changing landscape. People experience disabilities at different times of their life—at birth, when they start school, or after an event like a stroke.
Whenever and however you experience disability, it is crucial that there is support for you and your whanau and that they understand that you want to live the best life possible and have access to the same opportunities as others.
We think the best way to support you is to set up teams that are knowledgeable of your disability needs during specific stages of your life.
And that is what a NASC provider is an that is what we do - Needs Assessment Service Coordination.
This organisation is full of mana and whakaute. They ooze professionalism and are a major provider of services to the disability sector. Strong leaders and relationships with funders, community, businesses and other providers built on deep foundations over time and experience.
We are looking for a Community Coordinator to join the team in this newly created role! Ultimately this role helps building the organisations presence in the market and work on behalf of the disable community for greater opportunities and way of life.
- Passion and commitment to diversity, disability and the community sector
- Intimately connected with the Maori and Pasifika communities in Auckland
- Experience working with funders and providers such as government agencies and other community groups
- Networked within the Auckland community sectors including churches, marae, schools, other education institutes and cultural groups
- Experience in creating awareness, educating markets and delivering bold messages, events or opportunities for collaboration with other providers or groups for clients and organisation alike
This is an influential role and will directly affect the direction of the organisation and decisions made within the SLT.
If you are looking for a serious challenge and change than you do not need to look any further.
Contact Brad Stewart to learn more on 095207612 and apply now!