Electrical Supervisor required for long term work in Sydney CBD. Commercial Project - Hotel. Up to 130k + Super DOE
- Sydney CBD Based
- Hotel project
- Up to 130k per annum + Super DOE
- Long term, permanent work
My Client are a well established Electrical company based out of NSW and QLD who are looking for an Electrical Supervisor in Sydney CBD. This company is growing and are looking for long term staff. With an excellent team culture, they are looking for someone to assist their Project Manager and will also look at Foreman ready for the step up.
This may also suit a Junior PM who wants to get to Project Management level in the next 12 months. With more projects in the pipeline this is an excellent opportunity to enhance your career. You will be offered unrivalled support within the company for long term progression.
Your duties will include:
- Overseeing projects up to $5 million
- Project planning and monitoring
- Tracking all associated costing and forecasting across the project
- Scheduling and managing the team
- Leading and motivating team of tradesmen and apprentices
To be successful you will require:
- Strong communication skills - essential in dealing with the subcontractors and the client
- NSW Electrical Licence
- Supervisory experience
- Solid IT literacy
- The ability to read and interpret drawings
- Good WHS Knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and forward thinking company who treat their staff fairly. Please contact Neil Leahey on 0403 811905 for a confidential chat and email email@example.com for more details.