Senior level Internal Sales/Customer Service candidates with mechanical expertise must not miss this superb opportunity!
- Very attractive salary package
- City fringe location
- Innovative and dynamic business!
My client is an absolutely dynamic New Zealand success story. From humble beginnings, their innovative business has gone from strength to strength, and of course, a huge part of that success has been in the hiring and retention of amazing people! That's where you come in!
We're seeking a Senior Internal Sales/Technical Customer Service Rep to work closely with customers in the provision of technical and sales support for an extremely varied range of products - from outdoors and living products right through to power tools and generators. Working as part of a motivated team, you'll play an integral part in troubleshooting and problem solving, as well as providing product information and general support to customers from all over New Zealand.
About the role:
- Providing customers with quick and efficient technical and product support and sales information
- Troubleshooting product issues (these are really varied, such as assembly, operation, mechanical/small engine faults etc)
- Maintain excellent records and client histories on the CRM system
- Liaise with suppliers on warranty issues
- Sort out freight or delivery issues, always keeping the customer updated
- Research and become knowledgeable across an extensive product range
- You have a natural affinity for technical products and you love to continue to learn (mechanical products, not IT)
- You're a really 'hands on' person - for example, if one of your household appliances or tools has an issue you'll always have a go at fixing it yourself before calling in a technician!
- You're accurate and efficient with written communication
- You have excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, CRM's)
- You are looking for a career move, not just a job. This company is continuing to grow so opportunities for advancement are very real!
The benefits on offer here are very attractive - including a salary designed to attract senior level candidates with the technical expertise we seek, and fantastic staff buying privileges on an amazing range of top brand products!
Contact Jo Wilson on (09) 964-0598 or apply now with your CV and I will contact you.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants outside of New Zealand or Australia will not be accepted.