Excellent opportunity to join a well-respected Engineering company as their Mobilisation/Travel Coordinator, Adelaide City, corporate internal role.
- Adelaide City Location
- 4 x roles avail until the end of August
- $$ neg
Excellent opportunity to join a well-respected Engineering company as their Mobilisation/Travel Coordinator on a major project.
These immediately available opportunities will see you Adelaide city-based managing the mobilisation/travel of their workforce to the site. This fast-paced and diverse role will require you to be fast thinking, highly organised and have excellent time management skills.
There are four contract roles available. Use your external Travel Agent experience to transfer into a Corporate internal role.
About the role:
- Managing the workflow associated with mobilising a significant number of people to the Mine site.
- Tracking and reporting on the pre-mobilisation training requirements for prospective project employees
- Facilitating the travel and accommodation bookings for personnel once the pre-selection processes have been completed.
- Managing high volume administrative processes
- Flights and accommodation booking management
- Scheduling and allocation of resources
- Training co-ordination
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders at varying levels
- Able to operate effectively in a high-pressure environment.
- Ideally experience working as a Travel Agent or with experience in FIFO travel coordination roles
- Software - In-house mobilisation process database - training will be provided.
- Experienced in using logistics / booking systems and tools
- Excellent organisational skills
- Advanced user of Excel, Powerpoint, MS Word & Office outlook
- Ability to manage multiple conflicting tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must enjoy a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the resources sector highly regarded