Work for an award-winning and leading independent Australian law firm offering a national and international platform that is ambitious and exciting!
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Career development opportunities
- Access to outstanding employee benefits
Our client is a leading independent Australian law firm. They are proud to be a big firm without the attitude. They are an award-winning firm, offering a national and international platform that is both ambitious and exciting. They build their success from their strengths; commerciality and technical excellence, collaborative team culture, efficient and effective service delivery, and excellent client service. They provide commercial solutions for their clients to see them through their most critical challenges.
Currently they are seeking an experienced Corporate Lawyer to join their team in Sydney. Their Corporate Advisory team is ‘award winning’ and innovative; they’re on the cutting edge of crowdfunding and other emerging trends. They have close relationships with key corporates, investors and start-up hubs.
Working closely with technically excellent and highly respected Partners, you will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of high quality matters, including; mergers and acquisitions, due diligence, joint ventures, drafting and reviewing commercial agreements, and much more. You will act for both public and private clients from various industries, including; mining and resources, renewable energy, food and agribusiness, health and professional services.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to work on a full spectrum of client matters from inception to major transactions. You will have plenty of support and development opportunities.
- A minimum of 4+ year's PAE with corporate experience
- Previous exposure to large commercial transactions with medium to large scale corporate clients
- Strong drafting and technical skills
- A desire to provide excellent client service and develop strong client relationships
- Passionate about building your career in the area of Corporate Advisory law in a strong collaborative team culture
What's on offer:
In return for your expertise and enthusiasm, our client can offer a highly competitive remuneration package, career development opportunities, and access to outstanding employee benefits including:
- Mentoring and sponsorship opportunities
- Charity leave and a robust community partnership program
- Flexible working arrangements
- Further education and supportive learning and development opportunities
- Subsidised gym membership
- Active social and sporting events
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic opportunity please APPLY today!