Hiring Bartenders, Customer Service Experts and Party Hosts for our Wollongong B.Lucky! Come take the next step in your career with us!
- Calling all customer service and bartending superstars!
- Be part of a NEW concept to hit Wollongong!
- Want to take the next step in your hospitality career!
Calling all customer service superstars!
Hiring Casual Bartenders and Customer Service Experts to help drive our EXCITING brand B.Lucky & Sons!
Don't miss this exciting opportunity to be part of something truly special!
What you'll do
- Be trained in all areas of our business, to develop into a superstar!
- Host an array of hen's / buck's parties and work corporate functions.
- Meet and greet our guests at reception.
- Serve food and drinks from our phenomenal bar!
- Work with a FUNstoppable team to deliver the ultimate guest experience!
- Uniqueness and a passion for fun
- Energy, enthusiasm, positivity - and bucketloads of it!
- Hospitality or retail experience and a love for building customer rapport
- A love of interacting with a range of customers - teens, kids and adults.
- Great availability, must be available on weekends / nights
- A valid RSA or keenness to get one!
Why work with us?
- With venues around Australia, New Zealand and Singapore, Funlab has become one of the country's most exciting entertainment destinations.
- The benefits of working at Funlab include being part of an innovative and growing company, the opportunity to work alongside some amazing personalities, and not to mention lots of ongoing competitions, rewards and incentives. At Funlab, we believe it's this unique and enthusiastic culture that makes us great to work with!
How to apply
If this sounds like you, please apply now! Funlab is an equal opportunity employer. Only candidates selected for the interview process will be contacted.
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia?
- When are you available to start?
- What days are you available to work?
- Do you have a Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?