We are seeking enthusiastic individuals to work across our Before and After School Care programs in both casual and part time roles.
- Permanent, Fixed term part time and Casual positions available
- Great Location
- Multiple positions, Flexible hours and shifts
We have a number of positions available across our Before and After School care programs working with primary aged children. Duties include:
- Creating a fun, safe and engaging environment for Children.
- Aligning to Capital Region Community Services values of respect, integrity, optimism, stewardship, inclusion.
- Assisting in the planning and preparation of exciting and innovative program.
- Maintaining excellent supervision and safety for all children within the program.
You will be currently studying or have already obtained your qualifications in one of the areas:
- Completed the equivalent of at least one year of full time study in a diploma or degree course and has one year of experience working with children over preschool age
- Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- Certificate IV in Lifestyle and Leisure
- Certificate IV in Outside School Hours Care
- Certificate IV in School Age Education and Care
- Certificate IV in Youth Work
- Certificate lV in Education Support
- Diploma in Education Support
About the Company
Since 1975, Belconnen Community Service (BCS) has been providing a wide range of high quality, integrated and inclusive programs and services to individuals, families, children and young people in the Belconnen and wider Canberra region. In 2019, following extensive stakeholder consultation, BCS drafted a new Strategic Plan for the years 2020-2030, and in 2020, officially changed its name to Capital Region Community Services (CRCS) as an indication of its reach into the wider Capital Region. While the company is currently undergoing this period of transition, its commitment to the people of the Capital Region remains steadfast.
At CRCS we believe in a connected, active and strong community. Our employees are important to us so apart from a strong career partnership, CRCS also offers employees above award wages, employee benefits such as gym classes, discounted child care rates, Christmas leave, discounted rates at major retailers through our Advantage Employee Benefits Scheme and discounts with our local sponsors.
A great place to work AND great benefits - the whole package!
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and people with a disability are encouraged to apply for positions at CRCS.