Amazing opportunity to work overseas in an awesome, culturally rich location. Join a fun team of 250 International staff.
- Career Advancement In Luxury Hospitality
- Work And Live In Saudi Arabia - 12 months contract
- High Tax Free Salary
******* This Job Is Not In Australia******
Trade Qualified in Electrical, Mechanical or Construction
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Several years of experience on cruise ships and / or private yachts or luxury hotels or large private estates.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience with overseeing a maintenance team - able to oversee construction works and manage projects independently.
- Knowledge of best practices for construction – electrical, plumbing, painting, carpentry and general construction, with an eye for detail and workmanship.
- High level understanding of AV / IT / Networking issues, able to understand and communicate problems with these systems to system specialists and upper management.
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following skills: HVAC / Electrical / Plumbing / Masonry / Carpentry / Painting / locksmith (key cutting) / Welding
- Working knowledge of additional maintenance skills highly regarded.
- Workplace Health and Safety Compliance – ensure safe work practices are maintained and complied with, for both yourself and your team.
- Oversee maintenance and construction work performed by external contractors
- Excel / Word / Email skills – comfortable with using spreadsheets for tasks such as basic calculations, communicating project needs and requirements, maintenance lists and similar basic admin
- Managing a rotating team of technicians +/- 3 staff
- You will be responsible for ensuring that work is done correctly
- You will need to be able to resolve problems such as temporary emergency repairs, leaks, small-scale construction and repair projects, electronic /IT troubleshooting.
- You will be required to inspect maintenance and repair work done by external contractors, and able to report any visual defects / blemishes, and ensure work is up to standard.
- Maintain very good communication with your team. Sharing information is key.
- This roll is an overseeing role but also hands-on. You must always assist your team if needed.
- Report all defects and follow up till done.
- Good communications, organization and diplomacy
- Executing your team into action
- Inventory control, ordering and warehouse / supply control
- Ability to delegate and lead by example
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Eye for detail
- High work ethic/moral standards
- Proficient with computers and mobile devices
- Proactive to problems and solutions under pressure
High Tax Free Salary
Live in /out – Housing allowance
1 month vacations PA.
12-Month renewable contract