An exciting opportunity to join a stable and well established organization, experiencing growth
- Stable company with excellent reputation
- Excellent growth potential
- Competitive salary
Patrese People are a business providing recruitment solutions,
We are currently assisting our client in their search to appoint a new Warehouse Manager for their operation in South Brisbane. This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable and well established organization who are set for significant growth.
As the warehouse manager you will assume responsibility for the Logistics, warehouse and purchasing for the company. Responsible for the management of a small team, your duties will include:
- Managing the distribution of products effectively and efficiently.
- Ensure costs are management in line with pre-determined budgets
- Implement a new MRP system
- Develop systems of accountability for all warehouse staff against KPI's.
- Work towards continuous improvement of warehouse systems and processes necessary to achieve inventory record accuracy, parts picking accuracy and above average team performance.
- Ensure regular hazard identification, risk assessments and incident investigations.
- Liaising with production & sales to manage customer expectations and deal with any complaints which may arise
To be successful in your application, we are looking for the following skill set & experience:
- A proven track record managing warehouse, logistics and purchasing functions
- Excellent leadership skills
- A good communicator
- Implementing an MRP system and systems for improvement is essential
- Someone who knows how to drive a team to reach KPI's and deliver in line with company expectations
- Someone who can create a good team culture and lead from the front
- The desire to drive forward and keen to be part of business growth and future opportunity.
This is a full time, permanent position based on the Southside of Brisbane. Monday to Fridays with some Saturdays as and when required.
If you have the right experience, please apply and shortlisted applicants will be contacted.