Our client is looking for an experienced Trust Accountant managing funds for their large CBD based portfolio
Are you looking for a company that will help you GROW and also offer CAREER PROGRESSION? Look no further!!
This FANTASTIC agency in the CBD needs YOU!
The company has the largest city network of all agencies in Melbourne, with a reputation for quality. Offering many services including Residential and Commercial Sales/Rentals, Strata and Development and with Innovation at the forefront of their work.
- Daily banking reconciliation
- Process Receipts for payments made into the trust accounts
- Process all owners payouts and creditor payments
- Transfer of Trust monies to General account
- Liaise with owners and tenants to resolve queries/payment issues for both our company and OCM businesses
- Maintain accurate and orderable property files, prepare audit files and property/financial reports
- Perform tolerance tests to check for error, arrears or inconsistency within the data
- Maintain detailed records and produce Monthly reports
- Input creditors invoices, commercial invoices & ensure correct internal fees are charged
- Follow up with property managers any in discrepancy, rent arrears or planned payments
- Assist with trust monies and reviews for the commercial properties that are under management
- Review and oversee payments and ensure that data is accurately inputted on the management system
- Organise and liaise with the external auditors to ensure we are compliant and to mitigate company risk
- Manage and oversee a Trust responsibility and within the legislative requirements
- Must hold an Accounting degree and strong foundational skill within the property rental market
- Think creatively to problem solve and come up with innovative and effective solutions for problems that arise
- Positive attitude and self motivated, wanting to progress within the agency
- Ability to work within the company's vision and mission to provide a high quality of work
- Hard working with strong time management skills
- A thorough knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of relevant property legislation
- Ability and willingness to use up dated technologies as required
- A highly renowned agency in the CBD working within many different areas of Property including Residential and Commercial management, Sales, Strata and Developments.
- Incredible renumeration
- The large team allows for great growth and progression into managerial positions.
- Updated technology and office space
- Full time role with stability
If this role sounds perfect for you - APPLY NOW, or contact Sarah Di Pietro on 0433 360 384