Centacare Community Services, Logan, Gold Coast & Beaudesert are seeking a full time Administration Officer to join the team.
- Come and join a leading Community Services organisation!
- A supportive team environment
- Salary packaging available
Centacare is the social services arm of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane and has been operating in South East Queensland for over 50 years.
Centacare currently provides services to over 100,000 clients per year, and currently employs over 3000 workers. A multi-faceted organisation, Centacare provides a broad base of social services including: family relationship services, disability services, community services, aged care, pastoral ministries, and child care services including outside school hours care.
Centacare Community Services directorate (CCS) is structured into 6 regions with a centralised support service delivering aged care, mental health, housing support, homelessness, respite and transition, independent living and support for people with a disability and learning and leisure services.
Our Logan, Gold Coast and Beaudesert region is seeking a full time Administration Officer to join the team on a full time basis in our Ashmore Office.
In the role you will:
- Provide exceptional customer service and have high attention to detail
- Answer and action incoming telephone calls;
- Provide clerical and administrative support ensuring 100% accuracy;
- Have prior experience using database systems
- Maintain confidential of Employee files and documents and;
- Ensure the region is meeting WHS obligations and legislation.
What we need from you:
- Professional and Exceptional Administration experience
- Knowledge and experience working in Software applications such as windows, MS Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint, Outlook and HR Systems;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Strong ability in decision-making and problem solving;
- Ability to work in a team environment under minimal supervision;
- Ability to manage own work, time and commitments;
- High level organisation skills;
- A drivers licence;
- A roadworthy, registered and suitable insured vehicle to use for work purposes; and
- Clear Criminal History Screening checks (Blue, Yellow and Police Check).
You will be paid in accordance to our Collective Agreement with the base salary commencing at $ 56, 687.28 pa ($28.6879/ hr) or higher depending on previous experience or qualification.
For all enquiries regarding this position please contact Juleen Sansom Business Manager, on telephone (07) 3324 3700 during business hours.
All applications must be received by COB 16 September 2020.