Team Leader of Conference Production role working for a Conference and Exhibition Agency based in Sydney on a salary of $85K - $95K plus super
- Available from end of 2020
- Sydney Location
- Salary: $85,000 - $95,000 plus super plus bonus
An exhibition and conference organiser based in Sydney are looking for a great new team member to lead their Conference Production Team. The company puts together sensational conferences, exhibitions and summits as well as professional training programs and have a great core well established team.
Driving the creation of content for the conferences and events this role will be pivotal in researching and being up to spend with industry trends as well as managing an entire production team. Developing the best conferences that leaders in the space want to attend, this role will manage a team as well as set the entire division strategy and forward planning.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Researching the industry to develop specific conference & event agendas
- Able to creatively identify gaps in the market and conceptualise conference content and create new conferences with the operations team
- Secure speakers identified as thought leaders in their industry through research conducted
- Liaising with speakers and ensuring content fits requirements of conference
- Oversee production of conferencing material ensuring accuracy and timely delivery
- Creation of all conference promotional material
- Responsible for project management and implementation of conferences and events
- Manage a team of Conference Producers
Having worked as a Senior Conference Producer or a Portfolio Lead in either an agency or Association previously, you will be looking for your next step up. A passion for events and ability to research and come up with innovative ideas is essential for this role.
- Senior level ability to create content and research new emerging concepts within the market
- An understanding of the current conference market seen as a positive
- Experience conducting research
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm, creativity and drive to succeed
LinkedIn: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook Group: Apex Event Recruitment
This role doesn't fit but you are interested in Events positions in Australia, then please register your resume through our website: www.apexeventrecruitment.com.au
Please note that this role will be subject to background checks and you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.