Sensational new opportunity for a Senior Account and Project Manager to join a boutique brand activation and experiential marketing agency Melbourne
- Permanent Position based in Melbourne available from December 2020
- Client relationship and team management skills a must for this role
- Salary: $85,000 - $100,000 plus super
Our client is a boutique brand activation and experiential marketing agency in based in Melbourne CBD. While having a small internal team, they also have a much wider team of contractors and execute some brilliant campaigns and events.
This role will manage a team of Project Managers to effectively manage the delivery of all client brand activation strategies and projects. This role requires you to take accountability and responsibility for outcomes. With documented KPIs that will encompass successful execution of all client activation campaigns, achievement of financial performance, effective reporting and adherence to internal processes.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of project managers and ensuring they meet all their requirements
- Mentoring the project team to further develop their skills and therefore be able to execute and deliver better projects for clients
- Managing the delivery of all client projects and brand activations ensuring detailed reporting and meeting client expectations
- Creating new processes and programs to ensure efficiencies across the project team including development of budgets, project timelines and calendars of events
- Manage all suppliers and ensure the team are getting the best rates across all events
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Research and develop client briefs into winning proposals
The ideal candidate will have experiential, events agency or marketing agency background, have previously been an Account Manager or Account Director, and managed teams. With a great understanding of brand activations and experiential events, the candidate will be solutions focused and results driven as well as always want to strive to achieve the best out of every event and activation. To achieve in this role, you will demonstrate constructive leadership, an intimate understanding of all elements of brand activation, significant attention to detail and the ability to communicate across a range of internal and external stakeholders (Clients, Operations, Finance and Suppliers).
- Experiential and activation experience is seen as a must for this role
- Highly advanced computer skills including: Word, Excel, InDesign and Hubspot and be comfortable working on a MAC computer
- Demonstrate personal responsibility, initiative and forward thinking
- Have a high level to ambition, energy and achievement and want to succeed in the role
- Be able to demonstrate collaboration and the ability to operate independently
- Have the foresight to see problems, develop solutions and put strategies in place
- Have business acumen and be able to create efficiencies in existing processes and systems
- Proven experience delivering and executing projects and activations on time, within budget and with great client satisfaction
- Be able to efficiently manage tasks / projects to completion with accurate reporting and follow up
- Have a history of growing business through existing clients and creating new opportunities
- Experience pitching to clients and extensive experience developing presentations
For more information regarding event positions follow us:
LinkedIn: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook Group: Apex Event Recruitment
This role doesn't fit but you are interested in Events positions in Australia, then please register your resume through our website: www.apexeventrecruitment.com.au
Please note that this role will be subject to background checks and you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.