Events & Learning Coordinator role working for a membership organisation based in Melbourne on a salary of $60,000 - $65,000 plus super
- Immediately Available Permanent Role
- Melbourne Location
- Salary: $60,000 - $65,000 plus super
A leading Melbourne Association that are a National membership body are looking for a new Events and Learning Coordinator to join their team permanently. This organisation is a leader within their space and provides sensational events to the industry that teach and grow their membership base. They also advocate to the government on their members behalf and are the top Association within their sector in Australia. With offices in different states, this role will be based in their Melbourne office.
The Events and Learning Coordinator role reports into the Head of Events & Learning who is based in another State within Australia. This role will be accountable for ensuring the effective operational delivery of all the Association events and learning activities within their remit. Being responsible for the smooth running of their multifaceted events and learning activities as well as building relationships with members and stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Provide support to, and coordination for, the whole Events & Learning team.
- Support members with accessing events and learning through registrations, payments, invoices, troubleshooting and answering enquiries.
- Liaise with suppliers, speakers and trainers to facilitate delivery of L&D training; including coordinating travel, venue, catering, providing resources (workbooks, programs) and other logistics as required.
- Monitor, schedule and upload event and learning activities to the website and online platforms (iMIS).
- Enable the delivery of live webinars & video workshops using relevant technology, doing test runs, introducing speakers, assisting with Q&A sessions, capturing recordings and troubleshooting (Gotowebinar, Zoom, EventsAir or other).
- Coordination and monitoring of the Learning Management System (ELMO).
- Coordination and support for the Association mentoring program.
- Coordination of the Continuing Professional Development program.
- Communicate with delegates before and after events and learning activities in line with established processes.
- Report and monitor various metrics, including attendance numbers, KPIs, finances and deliverables (including but not limited to budget tracking spreadsheets, following up unpaid invoices, applying credits, completion numbers for Code training & CPD program). Proactively
flag any issues with the managers.
- Collate event collateral in the lead up to all events (name badges etc.).
- Creation and distribution of all post L&D and event feedback surveys.
- Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences
The ideal candidate will have worked within an Association as an Events Coordinator and is looking for a challenging new step and an incredibly busy role. Experience with learning and development and CPD events is preferred.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to self-direct work and demonstrate initiative
- Focus on high quality outcomes
- Professional approach and personal accountability
- Ability to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to maintain confidentaility or information
- Demonstrated commitment to learning, developing skills and sharing knowledge and information, and working collaboratively
LinkedIn: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook Group: Apex Event Recruitment
This role doesn't fit but you are interested in Events positions in Australia, then please register your resume through our website: www.apexeventrecruitment.com.au
Please note that this role will be subject to background checks and you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.