Events Manager permanent role for a corporate company based in Melbourne on a salary of $65,000 - $75,000 plus super
- Immediately Available Permanent Role
- Melbourne Locaiton
- Salary $65,000 - $75,000 plus super
An exciting new role within a corporate company based in Melbourne. This client runs events from educational events, speaker engagements, multi day conferences, incentive events through to virtual events and webinars. Being a team of 20 within their Australian head office in Melbourne but with staff in other locations globally, they are a team of self starters and thrive on new challenges.
The Events Manager permanent position will report into the Head of Experience and Customer Success in this company. The role will work on a large variety of events for the organisation, from 500 pax 4 day conferences through to webinars and then also 50 pax incentives. With all events having a speaker and educational component, this role will see you managing a portfolio of events within the team and ensuring all deliverables are met.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing end to end events including; conferences, educational events, speaker engagements, incentive events and virtual events
- Delivery of all the event logistics and requirements
- Speaker management
- Stakeholder relationship management
- Budget management and reporting
- Producing critical paths, timelines and run sheets
- Sourcing suppliers and handling contracts
- Manage on site staff and suppliers
Having a background in educational, speaker events and conferences is seen as a definite positive for this role. With a drive to succeed, a self starter who is willing to jump in and get the job done and has incredible organisational skills. Experience managing the major logistics of speaker events is required in this role.
- Experience managing conferences, educational events and speaker events definitely required for this position
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Previous experience developing critical paths, event plans, operational plans, risk assessments and budgets
- Experience working with sponsors and sponsorship requirements and ensuring delivery of those on site
- Be highly motivated and results driven with exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, inspiring and results driven
- Be proactive and able to make decisions
- Sound budget management experience
- Sound judgement and decision making
LinkedIn: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook Group: Apex Event Recruitment
This role doesn't fit but you are interested in Events positions in Australia, then please register your resume through our website: www.apexeventrecruitment.com.au
Please note that this role will be subject to background checks and you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.