Senior Events Manager role for a corporate business based in Sydney on a salary of $100,000 - $110,000 plus super
- Immediately Available Permanent Role
- Sydney CBD Location
- Salary $100,000 - $110,000 plus super
A corporate business based in Sydney CBD that are part of the financial sector are looking for a Senior Events Manager to join their team. This company has a great team culture and prides itself on being a leader in their industry.
The Senior Events Manager role reports into the Senior Manager of Strategic Partnerships and is responsible for developing, managing, executing and evaluating end to end event strategies that support the Sales and Distribution team. This role manages the implementation of event sponsorship with our partners including the management of the events and communications calendar outlined in the current Partnership Program.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Working closely with internal and external event planning stakeholders to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans.
- Driving enhancements to existing event plans – bringing creative ideas that work within the outlined budget.
- Prepare strategies to guide the state sales coordinators to raise standards and efficiencies in the execution of standard events including state offsites, Signature events and others
- Directly Responsible Person (DRP) to manage timelines, milestones and identify roadblocks and challenges that could impact the successful execution of any event
- Manage all attendee enquiries and assist in the delivery of all events detailed in the current partnership program
- Support the Chief Sales and Distribution Officer with all distribution project communications including but not limited to presentations, award communications, direct broker emails, Signature communications and recognise new brokers
- Determine fiscal requirements, prepare budgetary recommendations and identify potential revenue streams for all major events
The ideal background would be someone who's currently working within the corporate financial space and has a senior leadership position within Marketing and Events or Communications and Events. This role will require both communications and events experience.
- 4 years corporate experience in events and event communication
- Financial services experience preferred
- Strong event management skills with ability to communicate to internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- Proactivity, initiative and follow-up
- Strong communication skills
- Quality orientation and attention to detail
- Persuasiveness and negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail
LinkedIn: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook Group: Apex Event Recruitment
This role doesn't fit but you are interested in Events positions in Australia, then please register your resume through our website: www.apexeventrecruitment.com.au
Please note that this role will be subject to background checks and you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.