Community Fundraising and Events Coordinator Role in Sydney for a Not for Profit organisation on a salary of $60,000 - $67,000 plus super
- Immediately Available Permanent Role
- Sydney Location with flexibility to work from home
- Salary: $60,000 - $67,000 plus super
A large National not for profit organisation are looking for a Community Fundraising and Events Coordinator to join their team in NSW. This team runs 4 major events during the calendar year and has an entire team working within a much larger Not for Profit Organisation. The company are a National body that have huge reach and are a well known not for profit with a sensational events team.
The Community Fundraising and Events Coordinator role will report into the Manager of Events and Fundraising who is based in Sydney CBD. This role will look after the end to end management of 4 major community events for the not for profit organisation. This organisation has a Sydney CBD office and also satellite offices in regional areas, with the flexibilty to work from home when needed but the organisation are fine for you to operate out of any of their offices.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing all the key partnerships for the 4 events and ensuring fundraising goals are met
- Delivering the 4 community events from end to end
- Key stakeholder communications management
- Working with the community base to get attendees to the events
- Budget and project management for all events
- Producing timelines, run sheets, contracts etc
- Managing suppliers and ensuring all contracts are in place
- Full logistics and operations management
- Oversee all risk management and OH&S compliance at events
With a passion for not for profit and community events, you will be able to manage ends from end to end and have experience managing large events. You will be able to travel, and you must have a car and valid drivers license for the role.
- Experience in community events will be seen as a positive for the role
- Experience managing end to end fundraising charity events
- Interest in fundraising and willingness to learn this side of the role
- Must have a car and valid drivers license
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Be highly motivated and results driven with exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, inspiring and results driven
- Be proactive and able to make decisions
- Sound budget management experience
- Sound judgement and decision making
LinkedIn: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook Group: Apex Event Recruitment
This role doesn't fit but you are interested in Events positions in Australia, then please register your resume through our website: www.apexeventrecruitment.com.au
Please note that this role will be subject to background checks and you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.