Working for a leading events suppliers this role will put those incredible technical and sales skills to work!
- AV and sales skills required
- Sydney Location
- Salary: $65,000 plus super
Our client is a leading events supplier in the audio visual space and this role will work within a venue environment and involve selling requirements into potential venue clients. With an understanding of the technical requirements of events, your skills with client relationships will be put to great use.
The Event Technical Manager will report into a Venue Manager and will be responsible for selling in AV equipment to clients and working with technical requirements of client briefs.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Managing client relationships
- Business development and generating new clients
- Supplier relationship management
- Working with internal Technical Directors to scope larger event
- OHS management
- Rostering of technical staff
- Strategic development of future business needs
Having a background in audio visual and/or lighting you will want to take that next step into client relationship development and understanding of briefs.
- Experience in AV or for an Events Supplier is seen as essential for this role
- An extensive understanding of technical requirements ie lighting, stage and sound
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in developing and maintaining professional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work to deadlines and within a high pressure environment
LinkedIn: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook Group: Apex Event Recruitment
This role doesn't fit but you are interested in Events positions in Australia, then please register your resume through our website: www.apexeventrecruitment.com.au
Please note that this role will be subject to background checks and you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.