Events Manager role working for a great agency based in Sydney's North West on a salary of $70,000 plus super
- Immediately Available Role
- North West Sydney Suburbs
- Salary: $65,000 - $70,000 plus super
An exhibition events agency based in Sydney are looking for a great new team member to join their team as an Events Manager. With a great and fun team environment this teams loves to have a drink on a Friday afternoon after a long week.
The Events Manager will report into the Directors of the business and manage events from end to end. The Events Manager role will manage clients from taking in briefs right through to delivery. This role will focus on the major logistics and suppliers and handling all operational elements of the events as well as handling registrations and exhibitions.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Overseeing the events strategy working with the client
- Delivery of all events from end to end
- Client & communications management
- Manage the production of client work from initial brief through to delivery
- Budget management for all events
- Producing timelines, run sheets, contracts etc
- Up-selling all client services to existing and new clients at all times
- Managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Full logistics and operations management
- Oversee all risk management and OH&S compliance at events
- Overseeing a team of staff
The ideal background would be someone currently working within an event agency as either an Events Coordinator or Senior Event Coordinator looking to move up into a Manager role.
- Experience as an Events Coordinator or Senior Events Coordinator within an events agency that manages conference and exhibition events for clients
- Exceptional client and supplier relationship management skills
- Be highly motivated and results driven with exceptional organisational skills
- Must love events and have a strong passion for events culture
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, inspiring and results driven
- Be proactive and able to make decisions
- Sound budget management experience
- Sound judgement and decision making
LinkedIn: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook Group: Apex Event Recruitment
This role doesn't fit but you are interested in Events positions in Australia, then please register your resume through our website: www.apexeventrecruitment.com.au
Please note that this role will be subject to background checks and you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.