Events and Travel Coordinator role working for a large corporate organisation based in Sydney CBD on a salary of $65,000 - $75,000 plus super
- Immediately Available Permanent Role
- Sydney Location
- Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 plus super
A global corporate business with a huge reach is looking for a new Events and Travel Coordinator to join their team. This role will work within a sourcing portfolio team and will be responsible for securing flights and sourcing venues and suppliers. With a well established team, this role is part of a much larger global events division.
The Events and Travel Coordinator reports into the Account Manager and further up the Operations Manager and will be responsible for booking flights for clients, sourcing venues, securing suppliers and planning events.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Travel Management, booking flights, transfers and accommodation
- Researching venues and developing great relationships with venues
- Securing venues for clients at reduced rates
- Sourcing suppliers and developing great relationships with them
- Managing supplier and venue contracts
- Ensuring the best rates for clients
- Budget and financial coordination
- Administration duties
- Registration management
- Website management
With a key focus on attention to detail, the right candidate will have booked flights, accommodation and handled transfers previously with an understanding of how this works within events.
- Previous experience using SABRE or GALILEO is seen as essential for this role
- Excellent communication, presentation and strategic time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Energetic, enthusiastic, innovative, inspiring and results driven
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Flexible and adaptable to work outside of core hours
LinkedIn: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook: Apex Event Recruitment
Facebook Group: Apex Event Recruitment
This role doesn't fit but you are interested in Events positions in Australia, then please register your resume through our website: www.apexeventrecruitment.com.au
Please note that this role will be subject to background checks and you must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.