Red Rock are currently seeking a General Manager for a role located in Townsville.
- Full Time Role
- Position located in Townsville
- Immediate Start
About the role
Red Rock Recruitment are currently seeking General Manager to Provide support to the Defence Community in Townsville to assist personnel to transition into the community.
This is a full time role based in Townsville QLD 4810 and offering 38 hours a week with an immediate start. Salary is dependent on skill set and qualifications.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Board with the formulation of strategic planning under the direction of the Board Chair. Set targets and expectations in conjunction with the Chair and execute the strategic plans approved by the Board under the direction and with the collaboration of the Chair.
- Provide leadership, inspiration, motivation and a vision for the organisation to achieve the organisation’s objectives and aspirations.
- Manage direct reports with effective leadership and execution.
- Provide constant input into the ongoing formulation of the strategic direction of the organisation given knowledge and understanding of the organisation’s performance, effectiveness and client trends.
- Develop and implement innovative value propositions to meet the ever-changing client needs.
- Continuously assess the quality of services provided and actively promote and participate in activities designed to enhance client experiences and outcomes.
- Continually monitor and support the effectiveness of the organisation’s representation within its diverse geographical spread.
- Oversee the management and monitoring of operational risk including but not restricted to Occupational Health & Safety.
- Display professional and ethical behaviour in your actions by developing and maintaining compliance with external legislation, internal standards and operating policies and procedures relevant to the position.
- Coach, monitor, supervise direct reports to ensure they have the skills, knowledge and development to perform their roles in an ethical, responsible and productive manner.
A Successful candidate will possess the following
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing a small to medium community enterprise
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work with a predominately volunteer team
- The ability to obtain an Australian Defence base pass – which requires undergoing a police history check
If you're interested in this role and meet the criteria listed above then, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your resume.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Please Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply