Great opportunity for a passionate Coordinator! Join our Middle Park team in this beautiful school based service. Full-time hours, start ASAP!
- Love working with primary school aged kids, and want to have fun?
- Want to join a growing company focused on kids and engagement?
- Work for a company that promotes and invests in their team!
- Do you love working with primary school aged kids, and want to have fun at work?
- Would you like to join a growing company focused on kids, engagement, and creating life-long memories?
- Want to work for a company that promotes and invests in their team?
TeamKids exists to enrich children's lives. We provide exceptional experiences for children before and after school, and during the school holidays. We are passionate about bringing life to experiences that are fun, safe, and as enjoyable as possible. TeamKids is a sector leader, and the only provider with a low ratio of 1:10.
TeamKids also offers exciting Training and Development opportunities for our staff, to continue the growth of our team members as high-quality educators and professionals in the OSHC and Teaching industry.
About the role
We have an amazing full-time opportunity available for an OSHC Coordinator in a service in Middle Park.
Reporting to the Director of Service, the essential purpose of this role is to deliver a fun and high quality program, promoting service excellence and safety. This will be achieved by supporting and mentoring a high performing, skilled and engaged team of Educators within the service, and by providing an inclusive and fun environment in which children are safe, engaged and well supervised.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Co-managing your own team, and supervising the children and OSHC service
- Collaborative and innovative culture
- Extensive career opportunities in a growing company
- Express your educational and creative flare in a non-restrictive environment
- No report writing!
This role is a perfect opportunity to continue developing yourself in the Education sector in a fun and educational environment, while building incredibly strong professional relationships with the school you are based.
- Enthusiastic and passionate regarding providing exciting and engaging activities for children
- Excited to co-manage your own program and team of Educators
- Have obtained or studying towards Diploma as observed by ACECQA, such as Early Childhood, Education, OSHC, Youth Work, Sport Science, Phys Ed, or Arts (Recreation)
Please note, only candidates successful to the next recruitment stage will be contacted.