Full Time Director opportunity available in this wonderful established OSHC program and team. Modern facilities & a great school community!
- Are you a primary school teacher looking for a change?
- TeamKids allows you to focus on provide amazing experiences for children!
- Above award salary, working with a highly supportive and empowering organisation
- Want to work with a growing organisation, focused on fun, engagement, and creating life-long memories for staff and children alike?
- Are you Teacher or Children Services qualified, or studying towards, and looking for a different experience to the classroom?
- Come and join TeamKids! We are looking for fun, enthusiastic and passionate educators, and have exciting full-time positions available.
TeamKids provides exceptional experiences for children before and after school, and during the school holidays. We are passionate about bringing life to experiences that are fun, safe, and as enjoyable as possible. TeamKids is a sector leader, and the only provider with a low ratio of 1:10.
TeamKids also offers exciting Training and Development opportunities for our staff, to continue the growth of our team members as high-quality educators and professionals in the OSHC and Teaching industry.
Why work with TeamKids?
- Make more money than most first-year teaching graduates
- Flexible working arrangements
- Managing your own team, and supervising the children and OSHC service
- Collaborative and innovative culture
- Extensive career opportunities in a growing company
- Express your educational and creative flare in a non-restrictive environment
- No report writing!
About the role
We have an amazing full-time opportunity available for a Director of Service at a service in Doncaster with a competitive full time starting salary.
TeamKids OSHC Coordinators or Directors of Service (DOS) as we call them, are game changers and exceptional individuals that are dedicated to making an impact in the lives of children in their care. Our DOS’s manage our Before and After care services, delivering a remarkable service that families rely upon.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the essential purpose of this role is to deliver a fun and enriching program that is truly remarkable. This will be achieved by supporting and mentoring a high performing, skilled and engaged team of Educators within the service, and by providing an inclusive and fun environment in which children are safe, engaged and well supervised.
During the holidays you will either continue with TeamKids at your venue as the Holiday Program Manager, or you will join our Area Manager team to support our broad network of Holiday Programs.
This role is a perfect opportunity to continue developing yourself in the Education sector in a fun and educational environment, while building incredibly strong professional relationships with the school you are based.
So, if you're enthusiastic and passionate regarding providing exciting and engaging activities for children, apply now!
If this sounds like the position and company for you, please apply below.
Please note, only candidates successful to the next recruitment stage will be contacted.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children Check?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care or Diploma of School Aged Care (or equivalent)?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?