Come join TeamKids, a growing company that's changing the OSHC sector every day! Roles available from January 2020.
- Love working with primary school aged kids, and want to have fun?
- Want to join a growing company focused on kids & engagement?
- Want to work for a company that promotes and invests in their team?
Do you love working with primary school aged kids? Would you like to join a growing company focused on kids, engagement, and creating life-long memories? Are you studying or qualified in Early Childhood, Education, OSHC, Youth Work, Sport Science, Phys Ed, or Arts (Recreation)?
... then come join TeamKids! We are looking for enthusiastic, engaging, and passionate educators, and have exciting casual, part-time, and full-time positions available.
TeamKids exists to enrich children's lives. We specialise in individually tailored Before and After School Care and Holiday Programs. We look after 5-12-year-old children and provide fun-filled days that involve sports clinics, cooking days, extreme excursions, and arts and crafts just to name a few.
Working at TeamKids, you’ll gain valuable work experience and the ability to grow through our professional development program, with key networking opportunities that can help take your career to the next level.
About the role
- Join the awesome team at our programs across Sydney with casual and permanent roles available from January 2020.
- Create a fun, safe, and engaging environment for all kids
- Align to the TeamKids values of Fun, Genuine, Involved, Remarkable, and Innovative
- Deliver unique, category-leading programs under the supervision of a Coordinator or Director
- Assist in the planning and preparation of exciting and innovative activities, where the kids always want to come back for more!
- Maintain excellent supervision and safety of the kids in our care while at the program and out and about on excursions
- Qualified or studying towards a relevant qualification in the Education sector (includes Teaching Degrees, Education Support, Children's Services, Early Childhood Education and more - see ACECQA website if you are unsure if your degree is relevant)
- Enthusiastic and passionate about providing exciting and engaging activities for kids
- Hold, or can obtain, an Employment Working With Children check
- Available to at least 80% of the school holiday period, and can commit to the next 3 holiday periods. For school term work, must be available a minimum of 3 afternoons per week