Due to the growing demand in our business for recruitment and L&D support we have an exciting, fixed-term opportunity available.
- Fixed-term contract till end of June 2021
- Can be based in QLD or NSW
- Great development opportunity for a junior HR professional
TIMG is the leader in helping businesses manage, integrate and access their important information easily and securely. We are an organisation of team where each individual is valued and respected, and we urge you to value and respect all work colleagues and customers.
To meet the unique needs of our clients, our values are:
- Trusted: We’re charismatic and captivating. We drive affection towards us – people want to be around us.
- Innovated: we are a little quirky - even geeky. We find excitement in seeking out better ways to solve problems.
- Motivated: We’re interesting and encouraging. We’re optimistic about the future. We make our customers think.
- Gumptious: We have a big vision and we’re strongly opinionated about the future. We’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
The People & Culture team in Australia looks after 3 companies: TIMG, Shred-X and Med-X.
The team provide strategic employment and industrial relations advice and deliver best-fit policies, services, programs and communications to support the attraction, learning and development, engagement and retention of our people, a diverse and inclusive workforce, healthy and safe workplace and a high performing, constructive culture.
Our team purpose is to create a positive employee experience which enables each individual to feel empowered, inspired, safe and included so they give their best while they’re working for us and become brand ambassadors even after they leave.
This role can be based in either NSW (Strathfield) or QLD (Yatala or Brisbane). Whilst the team works predominantly at home, we prefer team members to attend site at least 1-2 days per week and would encourage full, office attendance for the first 1-2 weeks for a successful onboarding experience.
As an Administrator in our team, you’re primary focus will be supporting our Recruitment and Learning & Development functions.
The activities in this role include:
- Sourcing candidates and creating talent pools
- Assessing candidates and assisting hiring managers with selection
- Managing our Applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Delivering a great candidate experience
- Managing LMS administration
- Supporting our L&D Manager in course & program creation
- Other HR activities from time-to-time to support the wider team
We are looking for someone who
- Thrives in building relationships with people and creating connections
- Enjoys a fast-pace and delivering great results to their stakeholders
- Has strong administrative skills and is able to prioritise effectively
- Enjoys working with systems and processes and creating new efficiencies
- Loves to see people getting into and growing in the right roles