CSA Recruitment is deeply embedded in the Commercial HVAC Industry so get in touch now for an informal and confidential discussion. Act now!
- National Leading Tier 1 Mechanical Contractor
- Unrivalled Reputation - Great Culture - Secure Company
- Loyal Clients - Landmark Projects - Pivotal Role - $$$
National Leading Tier 1 Mechanical Contractor
Unrivalled Reputation - Great Culture - Secure Company
Loyal Clients - Landmark Projects - Pivotal Role - $$$
This is an opportunity not to be missed for an experienced HVAC Estimator that wants to join one of Australia’s largest Mechanical Contracting Groups.
They specialise in all aspects of HVAC and Fire Systems across commercial and industrial buildings. Their service offering includes design, drafting, manufacturing, construction, commissioning and maintenance services.
To determine market activity, establish client contacts and perform negotiations to secure the award of major contracts for the Company.
- Tenders, Contracts and Supervision
- Secure work to meet company needs
- Maximise profits
- Build and maintain client relationships to maximise tender opportunities
- Build and maintain subcontractor and supplier relationships
- Support, develop and provide leadership to the estimating team
- Manage & direct the estimating staff to target priority works
- Identify tender requirements and match estimators to the task
- Review & approval of tender bids prior to submission
- Negotiation with clients to secure work at the highest possible profit margin
- Monitor post tender status follow ups
- Promote and maintain the company reputation as a professional, high quality, and easy to deal with business that will get the job done with minimal fuss
- Coordinate and liaise with other department heads in establishing work requirements and review of project costs against tender estimates
The Performance Indicators
- Knowledge of Tender status
- Award of contracts- Job list/ turnover
- Departmental satisfaction and services - Client & Project Management feedback
- Department providing professional bids and accurate estimates- Client Project Management and feedback
Be responsible to:
- Comply with the company policy and applicable regulatory rules and requirements
- Report any and all conditions or unsafe practices that may affect the health of employees or others to supervision promptly
- Actively support the company’s efforts to exceed WH&S goals and plans
- Recommend improvements to WH&S practices
- Not to assume any ‘at-risk’ behaviour at any time
- Strongly encourage employees to communicate safety concerns immediately
- Assist in timely completion of any Corrective Action Items and reporting / investigation procedures
- Health & Safety Team Member First Aid Officer Fire Warden Health & Safety Representative
- All work must be conducted in accordance with relevant Safe Work Method Statements
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar role
- Knowledge and understanding of air conditioning systems and components
- Understanding of tendering process
- Knowledge of materials & labour take off procedures
- Current Drivers Licence
- Proven project and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise work effectively
- Excellent relationship building skills and able to communicate to all levels internally and externally
- Proficiency in Pronto
- Proficiency in Bluebeam Revu to the extent of measuring and annotating drawings, preparing sketches, and document handling such as extracting pages and combining files
The Way Forward
So if you're currently looking around or you've been thinking about exploring what options may be available to you then please apply and Craig Andresen will contact you for an informal/confidential discussion.
Rest assured that CSA Recruitment treats all enquiries with the strictest of confidence.
We always welcome conversations with skilled and experienced professionals so please feel free to get in touch and/or recommend us to anyone credible within the industry.