Leading Building Services Engineering Consultancy seeks an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join their team in Melbourne. Get in touch with CSA!
- One of Melbourne's leading Building Services Engineering Consultancies
- Secure roles with plenty of scope for development & progression
- Highly desirable salary package for the most ambitious & driven
One of Melbourne's leading Building Services Engineering Consultancies
Secure role with plenty of scope for development & progression
Highly desirable salary packages for the most ambitious & driven
A progressive and passionate organisation, They are dedicated to the delivery of excellence for their clients, their community and their people. Everything they do and why they do it, is driven by their aligned sense of purpose; 'Creating great environments with great people'.
Bringing everyday environments to life they utilise the best mix of technology, innovation and inspiration.
They have a growing team in Melbourne and are seeking the best in their industry to join their expanding organisation.
They are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their ever growing team in Melbourne. As part of the team your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Mechanical engineering design
- Technical design support
- Graduate mentoring
- Documentation delivery
- Project coordination and Client management
- You are passionate about your work and are driven to achieve success for your clients and your team
- You listen to your client and engage meaningfully with your team which allows for great achievements on projects
- You welcome a challenge, managing workloads and deadlines with a high level of detail and enthusiasm
- You thrive on working in a high performing team and are excited to be part of a growing business
- You love working in a dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities to learn and develop
The Skills & Experience
- To be considered for these roles you must demonstrate the following:
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Mechanical Services Design
- A Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience with AutoCad and/or Revit
- Strong conceptual and innovative engineering skills
- Be comfortable prioritising and managing workload with good attention to detail
- Willingness to take on and learn new technology
- Enjoy working autonomously and as part of a team and growing the business
The Rewards & Benefits
- Higher than average base salary
- Tailored company benefits
- Clear path for career progression
- Excellent working culture
- State of the art office
- Exposure to landmark/world class projects
- Flexible hours & work/life balance
The Way Forward
So if you're currently looking around or you've been thinking about exploring what options may be available to you then please apply and Craig Andresen will contact you for an informal/confidential discussion.
Rest assured that CSA Recruitment treats all enquiries with the strictest of confidence.
We always welcome conversations with skilled and experienced professionals so please feel free to get in touch and/or recommend us to anyone credible within the industry.
Please note that this role is only available to candidates that possess the relevant skills/experience and are currently residing in Australia.